"Manufacturing in the best location results in greater control over logistic costs, improved quality, and variable consumer demands."
- Molded components transported from China for part-price savings
- Molded parts shipped to America for device assembly & product filling
- Significant logistics expense
- Manual intensive sub-assembly with persistent quality issues
- Lead times for sea transport not aligned with customer demand patterns
How we made good things, better:
- Manufactured closer to filling operation & primary consumer base
- Completely automated production of 3 piece plastic sub-assembly
- Molding + welding + leak test with zero direct labor
- Reduced lead time
- Reduced logistics costs
- Eliminated late night supplier conference calls
Watch the video
Greater control over logistic costs, improved quality, and variable consumer demands.