High volume, highly automated, highly efficient plastic injection molding is our core capability and key strength.
With over 50 years experience molding plastic, our highly skilled work-force use their invaluable experience to develop robust tools that deliver the greatest performance for our customers.
It's through the process of injection molding that we manufacture a variety of products including; hinged caps and closures, thin walled containers, dispensers, overcaps, tamper evident closures, plastic basins, thick and thin walled jars.
The benefits of injection molding include:
- Complex shapes and designs can be achieved
- High production output rates | Variety of tool sizes available to suit demand
- Competitive cost savings through minimal post production work
- Consistency in design and precision. Repeatability guaranteed.
- Customization | Flexibility in material and color choice
- Good for the environment | High return on material usage with low wastage & scrap
Optimization is our focus:
- We have a fully automated production environment
- In-line assembly and decoration
- High velocity material flow
- Optimum cycle times
- 24/7 injection molding
- ISO 9001 Quality Systems
Read more about the benefits of automation and optimization here.
Dynamic performance | Defining efficiency